Wednesday 25 May 2011

I love a good review!

Review of Dead End in Saga Magazine:


"Sometimes nothing else will do but a good, old-fashioned, heart-hammering police thriller. This is it - a no-frills delivery of pure excitement. Abigail Kirby's husband and kids assume she's at work, but then her corpse is found, with the tongue cut out. It’s another case for DI Geraldine Steel, and before the twists and turns (involving Abigail’s teenage daughter and a dodgy online friend) are done with, Geraldine will be fighting for her own life. A classic teckie that grips from the start."

7 comments:

Guillaume said...

Nice. And congratulation!

Stella Jones said...

That's a very good review. Where do you get your inspiration from? Have you always enjoyed these sorts of stories or been inspired by TV series like Prime Suspect? Do tell us on here?

Leigh Russell said...

Thanks, Guillaume. I do appreciate your support.

Leigh Russell said...

Hi Star. I'll post about this soon as you've asked me to. But I never have a problem thinking of ideas. My problem is that there aren't enough hours in the day, or enough days in the week!

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations and well deserved.

Leigh Russell said...

Thanks, Debs. Very nice of you to say so and I really appreciate your support.